Data Protection Officer Service
As a requirement of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), it is a condition of certain organizations to have a designated Data Protection Officer (DPO). This role requires an expert in data protection law to monitor compliance with the GDPR.
Experience and qualified experts
Secure State Cyber offer a DPO service which allows companies to outsource their DPO requirements to our experts at reasonable price. The expert cooperates with the data protection authority, and act as the designated point of contact for the supervisory authority.
Combining our GDPR and information security expertise’s
We at Secure State Cyber want to ensure that our customers are meeting their legal obligations and by combining our legal expertise with our information security experts, we are able to offer a comprehensive service which includes;
- Expert advice to the Data Controllerand assists in monitoring your organization’s compliance with the GDPR.
- Advise on data protection impact assessments
- Deliver support during data breaches.
- Yearly vulnerability scanning of your systems which store or process personal information.
- Conduct a yearly onsite training to inform and advise your organization and its employees on the requirements of the GDPR.
- Performing a gap analysis that will result in a yearly status report of the organizations current compliance with the GDPR.